Thursday, December 6, 2007

Diabolical

I’m not sure what to think about this conversation.

Alissa (my soon to be 7 year old daughter) - Mom, I’m going to ask Santa for a cell phone.
Sherri (mom/wife) - Santa doesn’t give cell phones to 7 year olds.

Moment of contemplation.

Alissa -Then can you ask Sarah (my 15 year old daughter) to ask Santa for a cell phone and then she can give it to me.

I think it’s funny now, but in 6 years who knows what that little diabolical fiend will be thinking.

5 comments:

Guinevere said...

Ooooooh! Kids are quick! lol

Hyperher said...

My nephew told me he wanted one. I asked him who he was going to call, and he said "My mom." I thought that was rich, since he's only 10 and she always knows where he is. For god's sakes, I share a cell phone with my husband!

Tammie Jean said...

Oh that's hilarious! Better keep your eye on that one...

Elizabeth said...

They learn earlier and earlier how to buck the system! I'm surprised that she didn't just go all out and ask for an iPhone. ;)

My 7 year old discussed the boy who "likes" her this evening. I told her she couldn't have a boyfriend until she was 40. She and I finally whittled it down to "18 or 19".

I can live with that.

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you went. I think I was the first one to ever comment on your Space on MSN, and here you are in blogspot...

That's funny, btw. Kids are so smart, we need to be ready with the double rebuttle--but we never are.

http://takeluck.spaces.live.com