Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm Wearing The Skirt That Goes With Them

My friend Kelly shut down her blog a couple of weeks ago. This has really bummed me out. She is a great writer and is almost as funny as me! She has a very loyal group of readers that will miss her very much.

Kelly was very open with her readers about what was going on in her life. She was probably too open, but I think that is part of why I read her blog so much. Too many people knew who she was and that affected her life personally and professionally.

I often wonder if I share too much. There are lots of things I wish I could write about, but don’t, just because there are people out there who know who I am and do check out my blog every once and a while. Maybe that’s a good way of keeping me from sharing too much. My rule about posts is basically this; don’t write anything you wouldn’t want your spouse to read.


Anyways, Kelly liked to post pictures of her shoes. So I dedicate this post to Mocha Mama! I would only wear these for her.

8 comments:

Mocha said...

You freakazoid. I love you. You have just made my day.

That's saying a lot. It was a big day for me. I'll update soon I think. I've missed everyone.

Thanks for this post. I'm honored.

White Hot Magik said...

Funny, very punny. 6:30, yes I get to have leasurely mornings now. The boys wake me at 5 to 5:30, but I think that morning I was all by my blessed self, it was nice!!!

Anonymous said...

That explains why she hasn't been around since the 5th. I assumed that when she wrote "This blog must end" I thought she was referring to that particular post, not the whole darned thing.

Crap.

BTW - the shoes are STUNNING! Are you wondering why most women LOVE wearing heels?

Anonymous said...

Oh, how she's so very missed...

NB said...

I keep going over and checking to see if she's posted anything. Bugger on the poo-poo-heads that cause her to shut down her blog.
I've wondered the same thing, at times. More than anything, I don't want the freaks from msn to come over to my new blog. I have a stat counter and can see them and report them but it just doesn't make any difference. The good thing is, I can ban their IP's but eventually they just get another one.
Otherwise, I could give a rat's ass who reads what/when. But then... as you so eloquently and often point out...
I don't have a job.
Yet.
I doubt I will post anything about a job, though. I know better than that as there are too many new rules about it.
I say, "Screw 'em if they can't take a joke."
:)

Anonymous said...

OK - That is it - I am immediately going to Mocha's and telling her this has got to STOP. We can't have this blatant disregard for beautiful women feet.

LOL

-S.

Malathionman said...

Should I have shaved my legs first?

Anonymous said...

Or just keep your blog a secret with a fake name...... I may not even be a real stepmother.... and my name could be George for all you know.