Sunday, August 12, 2007

3 Questions a la Dwight K. Schrute

Question: What the heck is good to watch on television during the summer?

Nothing, I tell you. NOTHING.

This fall I'm planning on catching up on some good television that I've missed for the last two years since I've been taking classes. One of them is The Office. It's one of my favorite shows I've caught up on because I've blindly bought the DVDs and then I started reading Dwight's blog. Speaking of awkward segues that make reference to aforementioned television shows...

Question: If I told you that I have some upcoming projects and you'd have to go read them in other places, would you?

No? Ok. I'll try another one after this cute anecdote.

My neighbor's son came over to play for awhile yesterday while I had a houseful of relatives for my Grandma's birthday (Give a shout out to Maggie for her 90th, would you? She's all over this blog stuff and reads me religiously. No. She doesn't. But it would be nice anyway and you could leave more $10 words for the owner of this blog.) and he said this to me: "I'm for serious." That's my new favorite phrase and I'm going to inject it into the vernacular in an attempt to get other adults to talk like three-year olds.

Question: Did you know that I have a podcast coming up and you can hear my midwestern vocalization in real time? I do! It's a broadcast on race and blogging involving Glennia and Jason on Kristen Chases's blog radio show. Click here to bookmark the page and come back Wednesday night from 9-10. Oh, come on. The new fall line-up hasn't started yet and you know there isn't anything good on television just yet.

Plus, you can call in and get on the radio. Dwight would find that hysterical.

Just for fun and to combine my granny's birthday with how I spent my evening after a long day of partying (read: watched Season 2 of The Office) I've linked a clip for you that's one of my favorites.

Listen to my radio broadcast or no cookie. For serious.

3 comments:

White Hot Magik said...

Crazy, I came here for a little M&M and get Mocha? Cool.

My three questions....

Did the big MM put up a good fight when you tied him up to take over his blog, or was it easy?

Obviously I am not buying into the whole "vacation" story.

Where are the pink bunnies? Seriously MM loves them, I can tell that about him.

So have you gone through the drawers and found anything to blackmail him with???

Mocha said...

MM and MM go together nicely, don't they? He was such a pushover it's not even funny. Kind of embarrassing, really.

In his drawers I found leftover Peeps from Easter, dull kitchen knives, and an empty pepper spray container. Sooooo boring. I wanted to get more good stuff on him.

Anonymous said...

baveCeapEveks, clomid online Ketzesiasmott, [url=http://www.webjam.com/clomidonline]buy clomid[/url] immomitof
23