Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Swiss Robe


My wife has 5 robes. That is about 3 or 4 more than most people. Some women like shoes my woman loves robes. Its not like they were given to her, she bought them all.

My 6-year-old daughter has a holey blanket that we can’t throw away, well; my wife has the same thing except it’s a robe. She will wear this robe more often than not. I tried to toss it once. Mistake. I should have known that this is the special robe that she wears when she colors her hair! Ooops, am I not supposed to share that information?




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noted. I will make the change to my site forthwith!

Great song, BTW!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Hi and your daughter is adorable!! I on the other hand only have one robe, and it is pretty ratty. But I love it!!!

Hyperher said...

I have a robe my husband claims that I have to catch in order to wear. He says he's seen it crawling across the floor. It's fuzzy and pink, so I can relate to your wife. I have a summer robe too. Must be a she thing.

Malathionman said...

BTW, that is the robe in the picture, not Alissa's blanket.

NB said...

And I thought my old sweatshirt was bad...

Sue said...

Most kids have blankets like that. Now the robe Alyssa is wearing right now... that is one holy robe! Good thing your wife has a few in case of emergency.

Love the new look!

Sue : )