Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tough Crowd

Those Canadians are a tough crowd.

It is an election year in Canada this year too. I think the voting process in Canada is cool. The campaigning starts about 5 weeks before the election. It seems like we started a year ago here in the US. And instead of two real candidates you get three! These guys don't mess around with slinging mud at one another, they sling shit!

My buddy Nelson is from Grand Prairie and he likes to fill me in on what is happening in Canada from time to time. He shared that with me today. We both agreed that we would vote for Harper just because he ran the ad.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got to admit, stuff like this sure makes politics a whole lot more appealing.
Now if we could just get the duller than dull Gordon Brown to reveal a fishnet fetish I might, just might, take him a bit more seriously.

Dave said...

I worry about Tara. I really do.

Malathionman said...

Tara/Dave- Here is what an airhead I am. I didn't even realize you guys were from the UK until I Googled Gordon Brown. Hey your GB is pretty funny like my GB. That video of him picking his nose and eating his boogers on YouTube is classic!

Dave said...

Really? I haven't seen that video it sounds like it might be gross. So it's probably something I'll enjoy.

Elizabeth said...

I think it would be great if we had a 3rd party that people truly bought into so that we could have a well rounded choice. It's always one side or the other... and that can be frustrating.

Patty O said...

I saw Barack Obama yesterday. I was a little bummed because Joe Biden was supposed to be there too but he wasn't, and I got yet another sunburn this year standing outside. Obama was still pretty good though.

Malathionman said...

Elizabeth- No kidding, wouldn't a legitimate third party be cool?

Patty- Are you going to volunteer for the Democrats?